Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Craft Roulette Episode 215

 Craft Roulette Challenge on YouTube Live every Friday night play HERE


Episode #215 – May 17th

50 cards submitted

Project Birthday

Colors – Petting Zoo – Colors of tropical petting zoo full of beautiful parrots

Element – Beekeepers SCOOP bees for testing and to move them from hive to hive

Random –Tab- purple tab in the lower right corner under flowers

A very bright tropical colorful card. If I were on the show and had to come up with a fast card, I would have gone with a scoop of ice cream. I was sure there had to be more to scoop, and I found it.  I did my research on scoop!  Beekeepers test their hives for disease, and they have ways to scoop the bees.  Bees are also scooped to move them from one hive to another.                                                                                                



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments: