Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Blank Page Muse Spooky Crypt Full Tutorial

Happy Halloween! This is a tag I shared on the Blank Page Muse blog in August.  I thought it was worth sharing again!  I masked to make the spooky cemetery. This technique can be used for cards too.


Stamp from Blank Page Muse
The Cemetery Crypt can be purchased as a single stamp or as a part of a full stamp set.
Cemetery Crypt Cross Halloween Rubber Stamp 
or
Halloween Takes Flight Rubber Stamp Set

Other Supplies
All & Create Tag Die #30
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Dusty Concord, Squeezed Lemon and Carved Pumpkin
Stazon On Jet Black
Stamping Platform
Gems
Ribbon


Die cut the white and black layers of the tag. Stamp image on paper and fussy cut.


Stamp the image with StazOn ink on the white die cut tag.


Cover the stamped image with the mask. With Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Dusty Concord, Squeezed Lemon and Carved Pumpkin


Lift the mask off and lightly ink the moon with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Squeezed Lemonade. Leaving the cross and crypt black and white.



Mount the inked tag on the base black tag. Add die cut paper hole enforcements, adhere to the front and back of the card. Tie festive ribbons onto the tag. Finally, add a few gems for a bit of bling.

Your tag is ready for any Halloween gift bag, host gift or add it to the front of a card.

For a 15% discount on all orders use the code BPMLyneen

The code is good on both "I Brake for Stamps"

OR the "Blank Page Muse" websites

Please visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps - https://ibrakeforstamps.com/
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

1 comment:

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

I love Halloween theme, your card is so brilliant! I love the stamp!