I love your design and how you integrated the tag.
Beautiful card, love the shape of the tag.
Wow this is pretty. Wonderful card.
beautiful diva!!
This is great -- love that Graphic 45 paper!
Wonderful. Love your tag shape.
Gorgeous - I just love it xx
gorgoeus and sooo stylish. brilliant idea to use a tag. :-)
Really beautiful!
Woowzer! Love it! Remind me to send you some scans from a 1928 Vogue mag I have...you will love these vamps!
I love the tag and the colors you used on this card!
Beautiful card
Lyneen this is awsome! Love the Grapic 45 paper for this challenge!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I love your design and how you integrated the tag.
Beautiful card, love the shape of the tag.
Wow this is pretty. Wonderful card.
beautiful diva!!
This is great -- love that Graphic 45 paper!
Wonderful. Love your tag shape.
Gorgeous - I just love it xx
gorgoeus and sooo stylish. brilliant idea to use a tag. :-)
Really beautiful!
Woowzer! Love it! Remind me to send you some scans from a 1928 Vogue mag I have...you will love these vamps!
I love the tag and the colors you used on this card!
Beautiful card
Lyneen this is awsome! Love the Grapic 45 paper for this challenge!
Post a Comment