I belong to a fabulous swap that has been going for almost a year... KRIS is the most gracious host and she is a very talented artist. Kris YOU ARE THE BEST!
Up until last month I participated in 2 sets of 9, then last month I participated in 3 sets of 9. I must say when I got these I was amazed at all the talent! THANK YOU LADIES!
Artists:
Alice, Julia, me
4 comments:
WOW! You have been busy Lyneen! I bet it was so much fun getting all 3 sets! They are all fabulous and we are so lucky to have Kris as a hostess.
You ladies are the ATC queens!! These are wonderful ... so much talent and inspiration!! And I couldn't agree more with Robin ... Kris is AMAZING!!!
(((HUGS))) to you too Lyneen!
these are super - you guys are SO creative.
Post a Comment