These are sooo cute! Where did you find these stickers? They are great! TFS! Lisa :-)
Those are awesome cards!
Just sent one of the ones I got from you off to my Dad....along with some lottery tickets!
These are fabulous, Lyneen! Love the stickers, the tickets and the way you put them all together!
These are all fabulous Lyneen!
OK...these are awesome!! Love the vintage cars and the tags on each one are very cool!! TFS! ;)
Love your cards Lyneen! I especially love that Woody car!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These are sooo cute! Where did you find these stickers? They are great! TFS! Lisa :-)
Those are awesome cards!
Just sent one of the ones I got from you off to my Dad....along with some lottery tickets!
These are fabulous, Lyneen! Love the stickers, the tickets and the way you put them all together!
These are all fabulous Lyneen!
OK...these are awesome!! Love the vintage cars and the tags on each one are very cool!! TFS! ;)
Love your cards Lyneen! I especially love that Woody car!
Post a Comment