The Salvage Studio Art Party is September 19th. Registration is limited to the first 60 people to sign up. during the day we will make 3 projects a Charm Bracelet, Junque Journal and a Frou Frou Fabric Pin! I AM SO EXCITED!

I mailed in my registration yesterday....
I got a little creative.
Did I tell you how excited I am?????
5 comments:
Thanks for entering my candy! You have a really unique blog here, I love it!
Roberta
SO glad you will be going to the Salvage Studio party in September! I can hardly wait.....
Good for you!! Sounds like great fun ... can't wait to hear all about it upon your return!! And see your creations also!!
Thanks for the nice post about our Art Party. It's going to be a big bunch of fun! I am a former Bremertonian - graduated from West in 1970. See you in September!
Just balanced my checkbook and I see they cashed my check. I'm in!!!!
Post a Comment