I participated in an Altered Cabinet Card swap this month at A Swap for all Seasons... If you can't tell by my blog I love vintage!!!! Well, I checked my confirmation notice with the USPS and saw my Altered Cabinet card was delivered to April yesterday... I sure hope April of the ArtChics liked it... I love the one I received yesterday... here is what I sent..
I created an Angel that could be hung for the holidays!
Supplies
Cabinet Card
Doily
Lace
Pearl beads
Pipe-cleaner for arms
Doll Hair
Chenille Pipe-cleaner for halo
Vintage Scrapart angles
Foil Wings
Stickles
Eyelets
ribbon
Embellish with musical instrument
Light color Copic for blush
Glue
Tools
Crop-a-Dile
Craft knife
1 comment:
Hi Lyneen, What a beauty. All those details you added are amazing. How do you sort and find all those little things when you are creating?
What exactly is a cabinet card? Thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment