Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another New Year Greeting!


Embossed postcard postmarked January 1, 1909.  Didn't the postmaster get a holiday on New Years Day?  

Stampington has some free vintage ephemera on their site... go HERE to see it.

My birthday is in January... watch for a Birthday Giveaway in the next few days!

See more Postcards here at Postcard Friday 

11 comments:

Sue said...

Very cool postcard. I have so much to learn about stamping/scrapping...it sounds like another language to me.

Sue

Marie Reed said...

This is a very unusual card! It's pure eye candy! There are so many interesting details. I'l keep my eyes peeled for your giveaway too:)

Postcardy said...

That's a pretty card. Happy New Year!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Very colorful postcard! Have a wonderful birthday. Have a great new year!

Sherrie
A View of My Life

Snap said...

This card makes me want to dance! Celebrate the New Year! Happy PFF and Happy New Year!

Christine H. said...

Beautiful! I love embossed cards and postmen who work on holidays.

Beth Niquette said...

What a wonderful postcard to celebrate the New Year! It is hard to believe 100 years ago they made such beautiful things.

Thank you! Happy New Year and Happy PFF!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Another embossed card! I've seen several today. Maybe it was a fashion at one time.

Anonymous said...

how beautiful!!!
happy new year!

Margo said...

I love this card. Those folks sure look as if they knew how to have a good time. The women look nice, but I'm very glad that my husband doesn't have to dress like that. Happy new year!

Stacey said...

What a great postcard! Love the romance of it:) Found you via PFF- I'll be back!