I have been doing a blog hop all by myself tonight... first here, then there and back again. There are some great ideas out there for the holidays. So I decided to do a post of things I have found while I did my hop!
Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas This is his third year and everyday he has give-a-ways!
12 Days of Christmas Where Women Create
12 Printable 12 Days of Christmas Tags These will make you laugh
12 Days of Christmas for Lovers... cute ideas for that special person without breaking the bank!
Holiday Count Down... free images
MudBay Images... need some Christmas Wings! (Free)
Art in Red Wagons MatchBox Mania Advent Calendar
Nina’s Altered Christmas Countdown...made from CD’s
ArtFreebies Vintage Christmas Images
If you have a Blog that inspires you during the holidays please leave a comment with a link... I will have a giveaway on this post... Post a comment with an inspiration site by December 20th!
21 comments:
Youn can keep me busy viewing these blogs as I am sure their giveaways are awesome.
Many thanks for the links and to find new friends blogging!
Smiles, CYndi
Thanks for the blog list. Your Christmas card brings back memories. I also love the dollhouses, they are different from when I was young and you can install lighting. You can tell I have my eye on one of them. Blessings, Janet
Awesome blog today! I am a follower of Tim Holtz also. I love the way he makes things look older and more vintage.
Pattyjo
Thanks for the link!
Lyneen,
I found you via Dawn, the fairyblog mother of us all. I am following you now, had to go back and read your other posts...love them all. I am also posting your giveaway on my sidebar so enter me accordingly please. I can't wait to visit your etsy store! lISA
I am inspired by Carol Anne's blog: http://carolannesboutique.blogspot.com/ She is so sweet and she always has these wonderful freebies you can download.
Hi and Blessed December! What a lovely way to start the month. Please count me in.
Great inspiration, Thanks for the blog list, please count me in. My favorite blog to get inspired is Dawn at the Feathered Nest. Hugas, Carol
love your blog.. and the look of your cards and crafts.. the twelve days of christmas is wonderful ... thank you for sharing
Wow, thanks for the super cool list and for linking to our Christmas Countdown CDs on Gauche Alchemy.
I also followed Noreen's 12 Days of Christmas Projects here: http://www.sharingmemoriesscrapbooking.com/blog/.
And I'm also on the design team of Queen Kat Designs and we did a 12 Days of Christmas Tags/Cards here:
http://qkd.blogspot.com/.
Hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season. =)
Nina
Thanks Lyneen!!!
And Marry Christmas!
I cannot for the life of me remember how I found your blog, but I love it! Thank you for the great links!
Ok, here is a blog I JUST found and I LOVE it:
Where Women Create: http://www.wherewomencreate.typepad.com/
YEP: The magazine has a blog and I LOVE it!
Also, Cheap Chic Home at http://www.cheapchichome.blogspot.com
These are a few that really inspire me. Of course, Tim Holtz's site is great. Gypsy Brocante is WONDERFUL and she is a great person.
Smiles~
Marilyn
I have to say that Two Crazy Crafters blog is full of colorful holiday cheer...of the vintage sort, of course!
http://twocrazycrafters.blogspot.com/
Well I just became a HUGE fan of the Tim Holtz blog and site. I was "dared" to join in his 12 Tags of Christmas contest and had so much fun that I am hooked on his tutorials and techniques. But I have to say one of my all time favorite places to visit is Papertrey Ink's Nichole Heady's Blog: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ she has just a clean sense of style and really awesome templates and tutorials.
I have been enjoying the 12 Days of Christmas from the Cuttlebug Challenges
hope you have fun! I'm off to check out your links.
hugs,
Gini
Merry Christmas to you and have a beautiful holiday!!!
OXO
Christina
Thanks for gathering such lovely sites for us on your personal blog hop, Lyneen! Great ideas! Hope your weekend before Christmas is just wonderful!
Thanks for the links!
My inspiration links ))
http://scrapalbum.blogspot.com
http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.com
Thank you for this giveaway.
Calla posted lots of beautiful photos on her blog, but for sure you will enjoy it even it's in Chinese language.
http://calla4art.pixnet.net/blog
I checked out many of the sites listed , Thanks so much for the heads up. Merry Christmas!
Hope I'm not too late. I am really enjoying your blog with all the tutorials ... thank you for the kick in the pants and inspiration. And, of course, there's always t!m.
Post a Comment