Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, January 25, 2010

One World One Heart Giveaway!


CLOSED 2/15/10 I will choose the winner this evening.

****EDIT:  I am close to 200 posts - for every 200 
I will add another gift for a separate drawing!****
 The day has arrived...  to ride the Magic Carpet to the 2010 ONE WORLD ONE HEART GIVEAWAY event.   Lisa Swifka is hosting this world wide event for a fourth year.  In 2007 (the first year) there were about 90 participants, the next year it tripled and in 2009 there were 911 participants.  I recently learned of this wonderful way to connect with others around the world and decided I wanted to be part of the ONE WORLD ONE HEART EVENT this year.  Will is triple yet again? 
A little about me I have enjoyed blogging for several years.  I am a card maker and altered artist,  I love sharing. One avenue of sharing is I teach at my local stamp store.  I also love to share on my blog; each month I dedicate on post to inspirational blog sites sharing them with those that visit mine.  Maybe yours will be one of my future inspiration sites.  If you spend any time on my blog you will see that I like vintage and not so vintage, antiques, lace, buttons and old papers.  If you don't have much time now I hope to see you back in the future.  I love Giveaways!
This is a page from a very old book "Ozma of OZ".  
I think Dorothy would love get on the Magic Carpet and head on home. 
You may recognize this... it came from an old copy of Alice in Wonderland! 
Here we have Christopher Robin from Pooh!

Now for my Giveaway... It is open to anyone with an active blog.  Please leave a comment for a chance to win....  It is one of my Youth Paper Ephemera Packs.  You can use the papers, fabric, buttons and lace to scrap, make cards, alter projects what ever.  There are over 70 pieces in the packet, some of the papers have yellowed gracefully others haven't yellowed yet!  Above are a few close-ups, below more of the package.  If you love paper you will love my giveaway.

Please leave a comment if you are interested in my giveaway.  All I ask is you have an active blog and if you win there is a way to contact you via your blog. You have until February 14th Midnight PST to enter.  I will choose a winner on February 15th.  Please take time to visit other participants of One World One Heart here! You will find them listed on the sidebar.   There are tons of Giveaways!

225 comments:

1 – 200 of 225   Newer›   Newest»
Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Lyneen ,so am I first? I'd love to be in your drawing, come enter mine too

Carol Mae said...

I would love to be entered. I love paper and you have such a nice gift awaiting. Hugs, Carol Mae

Unknown said...

Hi Lyneen! Paper? I LOVE paper! What a great give-away!

Linda
Scrappinbearsowoh@gmail.com

Nicks said...

what a fabulous giveaway...

I am a lover of Alice and Dorothy!

I would love to join in your draw.
I am also participating to please hop over to my blog I'd love to see you

www.nicksartystuff.blogspot.com

Nicks xx

Linda said...

wonderful creative treats for artists, Lindax do enter me into the draw and pop byour place..
http://artwolfs-briar-rose-gate.blogspot.com/

Everyday Kathy said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I may get crafty yet if I win such a fabulous prize! Outrageous joy, Kathy over at Everyday Bliss http://www.blisspot.blogspot.com/

Barbara Haviland-Texas Contemporary Artist said...

WOW please add me

Tristan Robin said...

Dorothy and Alice and Pooh, Oh, My!

What a treasure trove for a mixed media artist!

Achtung: Dein Kommentar muss freigeschaltet werden.

Jingle said...

Please excuse me as I wipe the drool off my keyboard...
...
...
....okay. I'm good now. thanks.

OMG! LOVE this giveaway! I hope you come on over and enter mine, too! Thanks!

Sharon said...

I love giveaways too! It would be fun to play with your collection! Do pop over and visit me - you might like the tote to carry for on-the-road creations!

bockel24 said...

wow, I love old book pages, and yours are fabulous! hope I´ll be a lucky winner!

Vintage Blue Studio said...

One can never have too much paper for their mixed-media art! Please enter me!

Viola said...

Love old book pages too! :)

Mademoiselle Julie said...

Finally able to post a comment - crazy out on the web today! I am a paper-craft addict *serious* & therefore looking for a chance to win your give-away goodies! Cheers, Julie

Char said...

Paper? Did you say paper? I love paper. Thanks for the chance to win some.

Astrid Maclean said...

This looks fabulous! Great giveaway, please count me in and if you have time and have not yet done so,come and visit mine (#154)
Greetings from bonny Scotland

AWJ said...

Great giveaway! Thanks so much for having this. Pop over to my blog for a chance to win, too! :) #318 on the list...

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

How fun!! I have been wanting to use paper in my creations.

Hope you are having a fabulous day.
Thanks for the chance to win!
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

★Carol★ said...

I would SO love to win this giveaway, and what a generous one it is! I just started paper crafting, so these would be wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for the chance to win!
Happy Monday!
Carol

caren said...

Such a wonderful giveaway - I would be honored to win! If you have a moment, stop by my blog -#403

carylsrealm said...

Wonderful ephemera! Would love to be entered!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I entered your last giveaway and I have to admit, this one knocks my socks off. As an altered and collage artist, you can never have too much ephemera.

Michaele Sommerville said...

Oh, such wonderful typography, illustrations and ephemera! Count me in!

Hope you can drop by my blog as well where I'm giving away paper banners/bunting: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/

Michaele

michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Oh, I adore Antique book illustrations. I love to restore them. Such a beautiful collection too. I love One World One Heart because it gives us an opportunity to find new and beautiful places like yours to visit. Such a lovely giveaway, please enter my name in your drawing, and stop by to enter mine.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Ah, my kind of prize....goodies to make art with. Lovely!
Count me in!
Eileen eyeleeeen@optonline.net
Visit me too, I'm #156
http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/
Oh, and I'll be out of the country from the 14th-20th, so if I should be lucky enough to win your prize, PLEASE wait for me to return to claim it! PRETTY PLEASE!!! LOL! Thank you!

Cass said...

Great giveaway! Hop on over to my blog to win some greeting cards.

Jodaeodesign said...

I love paper, please include me in your drawing.

Tami said...

O what wonderful treasure you have...what great things I could make with too!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this generous giveaway I would be delighted to win these for making Atc's
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Saskia said...

'One World One Heart' is so much fun... visiting new blogs, meeting creative people, making friends,...

Oooh... these papers are gorgeous... Already dreaming of making a card with them! Someone, somewhere is going to be very happy with your lovely giveaway...I can only dream it's me! :)

Greetings from Belgium,
Saskia :)

Tina said...

What an awesome giveaway - I would love to be entered in your drawing.
Thank you so much for leading me over here by leaving a comment on mine :D

Lululiz said...

Woohoo, paper, love it! Please enter me. Thank you.

AlwaysInspired said...

I love papercrafting and that looks like a treasure trove!
Please hop on my mgaic carpet ride too. Enter my giveaway at
http://inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/

glitterBugStudios said...

what better gift for an altered paper artist? Love it! Please enter me & stop by my blog for a chance to enter too! xoxo tracey

Knerten said...

Such a lovely give away; your are so generous. So pleased to have the chance to win :-)
Please hop on the magic carpet and see my blog on your way through this fascinating world !

Caitlin said...

I love ephemera!

-Caitlin
caitlin_thalken@yahoo.com

woodland_faerie said...

yippie im happy

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Great giveaway! Please enter my name! Pop over to my blog (#431 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)

she dreams big! said...

Oh Lyneen - you came up with the best giveaway ever (but I knew you would)! Everybody loves ephemera! Thanks for the chance to win! uffda_68787@yahoo.com

A Miraculous Meliss said...

Happy OWOH! Thanks for the chance to win this awesome prize!

Don't forget to pop over to my blog and enter.

~magick~
Melissa
359

Digital Misfit said...

Beautiful vintage treasures!
I am always scouring my local library used bookstore for great bits for my art.
Thanks for hopping aboard the magic carpet ride. I hope you have time to pop by my blog #258 on your journey.
hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com

sassypackrat said...

Great giveaway! Please add me!

Ruta Elze said...

please count me in!

KnutzEls said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love the giveaways you have, so very nostalgic (is that the right word?). Anyway, they are beautiful.

Carapace said...

I am....squeeing with delight over the colored Neill art (that's the Oz book!) Children's books have some of the most glorious, underappreciated art in the world! Though then again, I bet more people have a personal love for Tenniel's Alice than any random half dozen Art World names, yeah? :)

Glad you're on the Magic Carpet!
carapacenator(at)gmail.com
OWOH Ticket #21

geni said...

Thank you for taking the time to visit my OWOH blog (#7) earlier today!
Lovely to meet you in the blogosphere.
Thank you for the chance to become a happy owner of your wonderful Youth Paper Ephemera Pack.

julietk said...

I enjoyed my visit (your right hand side bar kept me going for a while I will come back when I have more time :-) I love to share too.
And have been known to stroke paper.

Tina Leavy said...

super giveaway!love ephemera! thanks so much for the opportunity to enter your drawing. this is such a fun way to meet other folks. I hope you'll stop by my blog and enter my giveaway as well. So nice to meet you.

Baroness Bijoutery said...

What a great giveaway..how generous of you...please enter me in..

Pop into my blog and enter my giveaway #280

CJ

Snugglebug Blessings said...

I love all the old ephrema. It so much fun to work with in mixed media and assemblage. Very nice. God bless. Cathy cottagebug@yahoo.com #446

martha brown said...

I always LOVE ephemera!Please enter me into your draw -- thank you!!

Chris in Oz said...

How are you going to part with such treasure, please enter my name in the draw, I promise to take care of it all for you.

This a wonderful and exciting event, with so many participants to keep track of, I hope you get a chance to visit my blog too (if you haven't already).

Have fun and enjoy the ride!!!

Hugz......

Julie Ranae said...

This blog celebration has been so fun! It's nice to see so many participating...thank you for the opportunity to win.

Look forward to having you stop by The Open Window and having a peek at what's new this week : )

Linda said...

What a lovely giveaway Lyneen and such a treat to visit your blog as usual. Be sure to come visit (#663) and enter my drawing.

Willnnabel said...

Yummy Art Goodness! Count me in!Please add me to the growing list for a chance!

Francine Cronos said...

Your ephemera pack is awesome! Thank you for the opportunity to enter your amazing giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Count me in please!

Katy said...

Please enter me! I would love to win this! Thank you!! :)

Hope said...

what fun I could have with those paper goodies! thanks!

Her Art Nest said...

Hi Lyneen, Thank you so much for dropping by today. There are just so many stops, and I appreciate you choosing me for a visit. I love these old vintage papers, and would really like to be in your drawing. Those Alice in Wonderland pages are sweet. Wishing you luck for a chance to win one of my handmade knitted items. Take care, Nancy ncvanhoose@comcast.net

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I recognized all three of those pictures! :D Ooo...I have ideas of what I'd do with that paper :D

Thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway - and for the compliment on my jewelry :D ~ Ruthie

Kim said...

Great prize! Thanks for the chance to win!

silvia said...

I LOVE your pretty vintage papers!!

AK said...

Awesome awesome giveaway ;) And i LOVE your blog!!!
xoxo-AK
#417 OWOH

LYNDY WARD said...

Greetings & Salutations,
Pretty vintage papers & lace OWOH Giveaway!
Fly by my blog when you get a chance...
Forbidden Planet Giveaway #242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy Ward

Heather Robinson said...

This package of goodies is sure to inspire. Thank you for the opportunity to win it.

Snap said...

What a wonderful package. I love ephemera and old books. This would keep my mind and fingers busy for quite awhile! Thank you!

Deann LMFT said...

What a wonderful give away! I would have so much fun with these!

HippieDog said...

I love your giveaway......please count me in :)

Sidereal Day said...

What a lovely selection of goodies! Thank you for a chance to win them.
Thank you also for visiting my blog, do stop by again anytime!

Carole Burant said...

Jumping up and down, pick me, pick me!! hehe Please add my name for your giveaway, I'd so love to win your paper ephemera pack:-) Make sure you come over to enter mine, I'm #116. Thank you! xox

CreativSpirit said...

I would love to be the lucky winner of your lovely pack of goodies. I am a mixed media/collage artist, so they would be put to good use. :)

I'll be back to have a better look around when I have some more time.
I am stopover #70 on the Magic Carpet Ride, please stop on by for a visit and enter in my draw.

Rob

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I do so love paper. Please enter me..m.

pinkglitterfae said...

oh wow! every mixed media artists dream prize! thanks for entering me in your draw
I am # 650 if you get a chance to visit :-D

betty

peggy aplSEEDS said...

yes! i love paper!!! thanks for the chance to win some more!

Judee said...

I love the goodies. Thank you for letting me have a chance to win.
Judee
jlefler at mi-connection dot com

J.B. said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. I would love to win yours.
It is easy to make the lei. Do you crochet?

foxygknits said...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Ozma; my 90 1/2 year old mom had a set of Oz books that I am going to be able to hand down to my granddaughter. I would LOVE to win your giveaway.

If you haven't yet had a chance, please stop by Foxy G's Den of i-KNIT-quity, #113 on the Magic Carpet Ride: http://bit.ly/8lvmSC

Mendy said...

WOW these are AMAZING!! wow!! I would love to have tehse sheets! Thank you for this amazing giveaway! count me in, xo mendy

Sherry said...

Thanks for the chance of winning your fantastic giveaway - your pack of goodies sounds amazing!

I hope you can come see my giveaways at
http://sherrysimpleblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-blog-event.html

Sherry in England, UK

Just Jenn Designz said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous giveaway gift package. Please enter my name into your wonderful drawing.

Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Wonderful goodies! I will have to see if I can get that good luck fairies attention :))
Inka
Please stop by my blog and enter my little OWOH give away (magic carpet ride ticket #428) http://alteredartifacts.blogspot.com/

WW said...

I love packages of old book pages and the like.
I’d love to be entered in your drawing. Stop by my blogs to be entered in mine.

WW
http://www.thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com/
http://www.weinkswonders.blogspot.com/

JaneT said...

Wonderful stash for art journals. Hope I am a winner.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm hosting a giveaway as well, come stop by!
I would love to be included in your giveaway!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Naomi

Pelusa said...

I love to scrap so... I do love your giveaway! It's perfect!
Please, enter my name too!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Greetings from Barcelona.

My blog: http://pelusacreativa.blogspot.com/

My email:
scrapblogpelusa@yahoo.com

WrightStuff said...

I would love to be entered to win your castle... oops beautiful collection of papers! When you dream of castles, what stories come to you. I'm a hopeless romantic - it's all handsome Princes and daring adventure for me! I love to collage, hope I win!!

Nelly said...

Put my name in. Love your ephemera!! Thanks for the opportunity to win this collection.

Marie S said...

Great stuff, how fun!
Thank you for playing in OWOH.
It is very nice to meet you.

Cindy McMath said...

Oh my gosh - one of the most exciting prize packs ever! At least for a vintage paper junkie like me. :)

Please pick me! Oops, I mean please enter my name in your draw - thank you!

Cindy :)

KV said...

Wow -- these are some of my alltime favorite illustrations! Come visit my blog for a giveaway prize, too.

Kathy V in NM
Artful Muse (#513 OWOH)

Ria said...

What a wonderful vintage gift! Please count me in....and do pop up in my blog to see what I put on my magic carpet! Have a nice day! :)

Unknown said...

How prescious of a website..Please enter me in the giveaway. Also come by my blog at #485 and enter to win.

Smiles

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh WOW!!! I love this ephemera package!!! I would love to be included in your giveaway...please also come enter mine:

#185 A Vintage Cottage Home!

P.S. You blog is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Halle said...

New fodder for projects! Awesome!
Please stop by my giveaway... #257

RedPanties said...

Oooo, inspirational packet!! I would love to win....feel free to visit my blog giveaway, too! (#487)

Katie Foley said...

Oh what a lovely giveaway! :) count me in please! pop over to my blog and enter mine too :) i'm #328

Katie
~x~

Linda said...

What a great give away! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

Vicki Boster said...

this is a wonderful gift - a chance to be creative with your gifted treasures. Thank you for the chance---

Vicki

Unknown said...

Thank you for the giveaway!!

PinkPug,INK. said...

Awesome giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS Offering!! Please enter my name in your drawing :) What a FUN event...enjoy the ride!!

Angie--Southeast, Texas #57

Sherrie said...

Greetings from Maine. I love paper, please count me in.

artbeckons said...

LOVE all these papers =)

calej said...

Nice to meet you Lyneen!

I too am a cardmaker and would love to use these art stuff for my future creations!

I hope you can also drop by #615!
http://calej.blogspot.com

Blessings!
calejbitsvyk(at)gmail(dot)com

Anji Gallanos said...

Imagine the possibilities. Would love to win.

Thanks so much
anji
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com

Bibi said...

Wow, love all the pretty papers! I hope I win...

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Wow great giveaway ! please count me in
pop over to my blog (#240 on the magic carpet)
un grand bonjour de France !

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

I would love to win all this vintage paper! Please enter my name into your drawing. And be sure to stop by #389 for my giveaway.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

How lovely! Pick me!

Ann said...

I'd love to win this little hoard - please put me in your hat.

polinka said...

What a pretty giveaway, please add me and feel free to come to my blog too.

angelandspot said...

What a lovely offering. I am a huge fan of vintage paper esp. vintage postcards and vintage children's books. angelandspot(at)yahoo.com

Kathy L said...

Your giveaway is a mixed media and collage artists dream! Please include me!
k
http://artful-musings-of-kathyl.blogspot.com/

HeARTworks said...

Hello from the Philippines! How thrilling to win your prize- I love paper and what I can do with it! Do drop by my blog too!
patsy.paterno (at) gmail.com
http://patsypat.blogspot.com

Nancy Lynn said...

I LOVE this package of papers. One of my favorite things to collect is old books. Would so love to add these to my collection.

http://usingupallthatstuff.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-lets-ride-magic.html

CatieAn said...

hi lyneen
thank you for visiting my blog and my owoh event. I am drooling over our emphemera packets---
good luck!
catie

Amisha said...

Wow! What a great giveaway!

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

Love your package! Please stop by 719 and say hello to my Divas! Jan

Amy said...

I love your creations. Thank you so much for your giveaway!

Amy, OWOH #680/681
artsyrockerchick@aim.com
BackseatWriter.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for the chance to win, its lovely. tricklestogether@hotmail.com
http://triannastreasures.blogspot.com/

Barbara Olivo Cagle said...

Hi Lyneen, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the paper creations. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gifts. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.

#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Love your Youth Paper Ephemera Packs. Your giveaway is fabulous! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing!

thasnifty said...

Oh a paper treasury! How exciting for all us lovers of ephemera. Please enter me. Brightest blessings!

noelle AT gmail.com

http://thasnifty.blogspot.com/

Shell said...

Hi neighbor! Shell here from Washington State! Great giveaway, works well in my endeavors!

Stop by say hi,,,,I'm a "followin"
Shell

BunnyKissd said...

What a wonderful giveaway! ^-^ Please enter me and then hop over to my blog to enter mine!

Sandi said...

lovely vintage pages!
VictorianGypsy
#538

barb cabot said...

lovely vintage things, charming really. thank you for participating. God Bless
Barb Cabot
http://followbarbsbliss.blogspot.com/

Sophie said...

Great assortment of pages and goodies! I would love a chance to win.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal

Carol said...

What a fun giveaway, hope I win.

Rusted Wings said...

Lovely offering!
Drop by & visit me #774!
blessings,
abigail

Unknown said...

What a nice gift ! I am just wanting to start making my own collages and art so this would be an awesome start !

Missy ~ Winnipeg , Canada
http://misfitmomma.blogspot.com/
seksi_missy [at] hotmail [dot] com

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

love the paper!
Thanks for a chance to win!
~Michelle
#877 OWOH

Lauren R said...

Hello, nice to meet you and visit your blog! Please enter me in your giveaway, Please visit my blog to enter #865!

SusanLotus said...

Vintagematerial is great to work with so count me in and come and visit my blog too!
Kindly
Susan, nr 821

www.lotusblommansblog.blogspot.com

Pixiewinkle said...

Great collection of vintage papers! Please count me in. Enjoy your magic carpet ride! #276

Tester Mari said...

Oh what a lovely selection! Please enter my name in the hat too!

marilavado (at) gmail.com

My blog is in livejournal, I'm marilavado there. =)

Kate Simms said...

Your papers have me drooling....

http://kollagebyawritingwoman.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh I would love to be entered in your awesome giveaway...
Thanks.

Megan Chamberlain said...

Your giveaway looks amazing, so many wonderful things, I love paper and old images.

RobinBirdsNest said...

Awesome giveaway! Thanks!

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Oooh, lovely. Thank you. http://windandhoney.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

These are awesome-I love old children's books! Please enter me in your contest and come on over to mine-#35 and enter mine if you like.Thanks!

Jasmine said...

Hello Lyneen, your book pages are so special. A delight to work with I am sure.

mitz said...

paper paper paper...come out and play.. thanks for the opportunity
mitz_zee@yahoo.com

Joaniebolognie said...

Such beautiful papers! Would love to scrap with them...thanks for the chance! Grab your carpet and drop by my blog! #792

Anonymous said...

Wonderful treasure trove!
I'd love the chance to enter.
:o)
Piroska from NW Ontario
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Paperfanatic said...

Oh I love your blog. I love your prize too and thanks for the link to stampington download. my blog is http://paperfanatic.blogspot.com

Betty said...

Ohoo, my kind of stuff! Please include me and visit my blog at #314

Maple Ridge Vintage said...

please include me too!!!! awesome giveaway. please come see me I am #886 on the "ride".

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyneen
What a lovely stack of papers and lace.
I'd be thrilled to win it.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks.
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/

Goldbettyboop said...

Lyneen have to say I love your castle banner!
I love old book pages and collect them to use of course :-)

Delightful giveaway, hope you get time on this roller coaster of a carpet ride tovisit OWOH #82

baukje said...

Love your giveaway.
http://busybeefree.blogspot.com/

Wildflowerhouse said...

These are very special and I would love to win these.

Deborah said...

I love paper and vintage too. I think those illustrations are gorgeous. Please add me to your giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet give~away ... Please toss my name into the hat for a chance to win! One can never have too much Vintage paper... right?!!

~ blessings ~
Pearl

yoborobo said...

Oh, I love these papers! Thank you so much for entering me in your giveaway. Your blog is lovely - Pam

Tara said...

I am so very interested! What fun I could have with these! Thanks for the chance to win something so unique. You can find me an my giveaway at #915. I hope to see you there!

Dschrader said...

Your work is gorgeous! Thanks for the chance to win!
Donna
sodapop@ptialaska.net

s hyler said...

I would love to be entered in your wonderful drawing.
Sandra

Linda said...

What a great giveaway. I'd love to win. Thank you for participating.

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

What delightful paper set, I'd love it. Please add my name and then visit my blog to enter my giveaway.
Thanks
Heather
#978
http://www.boobyfish.blogspot.com

SpiritMama said...

What a great gift, I love to collage!

Thanks,
Waxela (wa-shay-la)
aka SpiritMama
http://spiritmama-art.blogspot.com/

Ellen said...

these are beautiful!

come visit me at 277

Sanny said...

Love your give away, please count me in!! :)

Zuzsa said...

I do love children books and illustrations ... yours is such an lovely giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity to win!
Zuzsa

Melodye said...

Oh my gosh, I am swooning! :)

Nice to "meet" you, and thanks for offering such covet-worthy giveaways!

I invite you to stop by my blog and enter my contest, as well:
http://newport2newport.livejournal.com/222050.html

Ginny said...

I love stuff like this! I'm totally drooling over your Alice image though!!! Are you going to see the new movie, I cannot wait till it comes out next month!

Cindy said...

Love your artwork! Please enter me into your drawing.
lmoore@flippinweb.com

JivesJools said...

Beautiful work here. Very creative! and what a fantastic giveaway! Please count me in...and pop over to my place to check out my giveaway! Hope your havin a great weekend!

Isn't this such a wonderful event!

Thanks
Much love
Rachel

Peggy said...

Beautiful blog and fabulous treats!!! I am flying on my magic carpet ,visiting from Connecticut. Thanks for the lovely giveaway I am blog #937
Thanks
matternu@gmail.com

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Wow, what a stunning giveaway!!
Off to have another look at your fabby blog!
Jan x

christine said...

Fabulous give-away! :) Thank you for the chance!

MsChrisy@aol.com

janil said...

Oh!!!!Love these vintge items!!!!
Please pick me up!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es

Lisa W. said...

Please enter my name. :0)
OWOH #1025

Red said...

__________xo ____ xo
_________xoxox----xoxox
________oxoxoxoxoxoxox
________oxoxoxoxoxoxox
________oxooxooxoxoxox
_________xoxoxoxoxoxo
__________xoxoxoxoxo
___________oxoxoxox
____________xoxoxo
_____________owoh
______________xox
_______________xo
________________x
T
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

F
O
R

G
E
N
E
R
O
U
S

S
P
I
R
I
T
!

Maminka Girl - Loribeth Robare said...

Great items for your giveaway...looks like a real treasure trove of goodies! Stop by and visit #559 if you have the chance.

Jacqueline said...

Lovely! Please count me in!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Hi! it's so nice to meet you. Please enter me, I so love ephemera.
Ride your magic carpet on over and enter my giveaway when you have time.

BrendaLea
Magic Carpet #460
Southern Illinois, USA
prpldy at comcast dot net

Unknown said...

I adore vintage papers and I sure could put it to good use! I hope I win! thanks for including me and come enter my giveaway too! #71 Melinda

Sugar and Spice Art Confections said...

Love your wonderful ephemera! Gorgeous!

Laurie said...

I. am. a. paper. lover. So, I would love to win your giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win! When you're riding the magic carpet, please be sure to stop by and visit my blog and giveaway, #95 on the magic carpet! (I'm giving away paper as one of my gifts, too!)

Leslie said...

I would love a chance to win your giveaway. Great blog too!

http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/

Glassgrrl Studios said...

Oh baby, I love paper and I love your giveaway, you got that right!

Anonymous said...

Please include me in your wonderful giveaway. What a fun blog to visit on the magic carpet. Thank you for sharing! gracebending@yahoo.com

Grace-»(¯`v´¯)-»

gracebending@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

Oooo... I love the Ozma of OZ page! Thank you for giving us a chance to win such pretty papers. :)

clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

Valrie said...

Love the old Alice print! Great giveaway and I do dream of castles!

I recently joined this event, please come and enter my giveaways!

Make a second post on today's post and receive my special edition note cards!

Valrie

http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Please Please count me in! This is so fun huh? come check me out @882 =D

Loralynn said...

Lovely giveaway! Please enter me!

Birgit said...

Yeah for such an ephemera treasure! :)

If a glass bead necklace sounds good, you might want to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure to welcome you there. :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 849

Serendipity Handmade + Vintage said...

I love the same things that you do! Glad I found you!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Yvonne said...

Yummy give away!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous giveaway, thanks so much for the chance to win. If you get a moment to go to my blog, I am #1032
smiles from Australia
Jenny x

greenest mermaid said...

Oh my goodness! What amazing items you're giving away!!
Please feel free to come by my bloggie as well :)
~Cecilia
thegreenestmermaid@gmail.com
http://greenestmermaid.blogspot.com

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

What a wonderful giveaway!
Maia

Jona Panesa said...

awesome paper pack! Please enter me in your drawing and stop by my blog for my ATC giveaway!
youch17(at)yahoo(dot)com

La Petite Maison Blanche said...

Love your giveaway! Please enter my name!

Evelyn's Wonderland said...

Greetings from South Florida,
I love your blog and your lovely giveaway. Please enter me in your drawing.
Evelyn #540

Christine said...

A great collection of classic childrens' pieces. Thanks for the chance to win!

Shariyah said...

What a sweet give-away you have...I'd love to enter! I love ephemera, and I could put your lovely little goody pack to good use! If you haven't done so already, I'm giving away some goodies as well #135, so please visit my blog and enter mine if you'd like! Thank you, and blessings and love from New Zealand!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 225   Newer› Newest»