It is Silver Sunday I decided to polish the candleholders. Well now I know why wealthy households of old needed so many servants. YIKES everything was SILVER!!!!
Pictured here is a Japanese Ucagco figurine I will be taking to the store this week to sell. Reminds me of a cupid!
To see more of the Silver Sunday participants go to Gypsy Fish!

10 comments:
Your polished candleholders are beautiful!
Jane
Thanks for stopping by my PFF please feel free to use the "stop pulling my hair" image for your ATC I don't do ATC.
Thanks for posting my giveaway. I'll put your name in the bowl three times!! Take care, Riki
nice candlesticks
Nancy
Maybe that is why we all love our tarnished silver now...no servants!
I like your candlesticks...happy SS!
Boy do I need to do some polishing- and I am the servant.
What beautiful pieces,
Laura
Love your polished candlesticks!
Good job! Your a polishing genius!
Thanks for being part of Silver Sunday....see you next week~
{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth
Beautiful! Some silvers just look better polished. Adore cupid's lookalike! ~ Angela
I totally agree with you about the polishing! We've come to love that pretty mellow tarnished patina at our house! :)
Post a Comment