Oh, I love the pickle jars. They are stunning! I have seen so many unique items visiting all of the Silver Sunday participants. Look forward to seeing what you share next week. Jane
they are beautiful - I prefer tarnished!! Isn't it wonderful to get a gift from someone who really cares enough to look for something you treasure? Thank you for sharing.
Oh those pickle jars speak to me!!!! Lucky you to have been given such treasures! Now I'm off to check out your new store! Good luck with that! Have a great week. Charlene
29 comments:
How pretty! I love the old condiment trays.
oooh pickle jars! I can picture som many uses for those...just lovely.Thanks for joining the party!
See you next week!
{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth
They are gorgeous! The tarnish adds the right touch!
Hugs,
Margaret B
Sooo pretty and ornate. Yes, thanks Dad for sure. He has good taste!
Wow, these are spectacular! I love them...and would LOVE to own one!!
Lyneen, those pieces are lovely! ANd congrats on your Etsy shop... Happy SIlver Sunday..Becs
WOW...those pickle jars are very AWESOME!!! They sell for a pretty penny around here:) Very nice keepsake from your FIL!
Deb :)
I love the pickle jars! Lovely silver.
Oh, I love the pickle jars. They are stunning! I have seen so many unique items visiting all of the Silver Sunday participants. Look forward to seeing what you share next week.
Jane
Beautiful jars. Love those pickle jars -- They are great!
Beautiful silver pieces!
xo...Kathy
Oh, WOW, those are fabulous!! I like my silver tarnished :) adds character!
((Hugs))
Marsha
Wow, these are sooo gorgeous!!! Do you use them? Thanks so much for sharing!
what absolutely wonderful silver treasures!
New Year blessings. Dixie
Beautiful silver! Very unusual, so much detail. Thanks for sharing! ~ Angela
Beautiful Silver Pieces, that is one Great Father in Law....
Cheryl
those pickle jars are fabulous! i have been hunting for one for years! the only ones i ever find are way out of my price range. what a great gift.
they are beautiful - I prefer tarnished!! Isn't it wonderful to get a gift from someone who really cares enough to look for something you treasure? Thank you for sharing.
I love these pickle jars, so intricate and charming!!
Happy Silver Sunday, xOxO Nerina
The detail on the jars and silver is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy New Year!
Lyneen, these jars are wonderful! I don't think I've ever seen one, but I sure do like them!
I had a look at the dollhouses you were looking for a home for . . . looks like you found one! Terrific! The houses are fabulous!
Thanks for sharing and all the best in the New Year!
Happy Silver Sunday!
Blessings,
Teresa
Oh those pickle jars speak to me!!!! Lucky you to have been given such treasures! Now I'm off to check out your new store! Good luck with that! Have a great week.
Charlene
Ooo these are really fabulous! I would fill them with all kinds of goodies!
I have never seen pickle jars. Those Victorians had a special dish for EVERYTHING.
So amazingly beautiful...I love your blog!
They are really lovely and so elegant. Thanks for sharing your treasures with us. Happy Silver Sunday.
I want one ... or two, or three ... so pretty!
xo
Jill
Hi: Thanks for featuring me on your inspiration blog. I need to the link to it though...can't seem to find it. thanks daaahling
{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth
Oh my goodness. Those pieces are beautiful!
Post a Comment