Been a busy week, not much time to post anything. Getting reared up for the Mixed Media Market on October 23rd. I always have time to look for RANDOM HEARTS. This past Sunday I was at the race track with my camera. As I sat there I would every so often see a heart in the trees. From trees to sky are the hearts I found this week!
Evergreen Hearts!
Please stop by Random Hearts and view other amazing images!!!!
5 comments:
I just LOVE tree hearts - they are so elusive it takes a special heart seeker to find them :=}.
These are so pretty - and I love the cloud heart as well.
I hope you had a fun day at the race track! You certainly made MY day!
marvelous hearts.
Thank you for sharing.
We all do enjoy the shared hearts on Thursday
I just love hearts that lead us to enchanted passageways!
Hai, thanks for sharing with us. I always love what you write on your blog.
Cheers
http://freefunnyvideos1.blogspot.com/2010/10/tim-lincecum-14-ks-shut-out-braves-game.html
Your evergreen hearts and hearts in clouds are delightful! Have a wonderful weekend. :D
Post a Comment