heart within a heart. PERFECTThank you
Your heart rocks (I had to say it). It is lovely how nature forms hearts.
Lovely hearts! :)
wonderful heArtistic discoveries!
Lyneen, you are quite good at this...amazing finds:)
I have to laugh at what Terra said - because it's so TRUE -- Your heart-on-heart ROCKS!! I'm so glad you found the time to find this treasure, and share it with us!
I absolutely love this heart rock--what cool finds--just perfect for Guest Heart Thursday!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
heart within a heart. PERFECT
Thank you
Your heart rocks (I had to say it). It is lovely how nature forms hearts.
Lovely hearts! :)
wonderful heArtistic discoveries!
Lyneen, you are quite good at this...amazing finds:)
I have to laugh at what Terra said - because it's so TRUE -- Your heart-on-heart ROCKS!! I'm so glad you found the time to find this treasure, and share it with us!
I absolutely love this heart rock--what cool finds--just perfect for Guest Heart Thursday!
Post a Comment