With is the arrival of 2011 my wish is a year of prosperity for everyone. I know many have struggled 2010, some even longer with the economy. I pray that all changes in the NEW YEAR!

With the NEW YEAR comes a phenomenon that can only happen once each century!!! There are four days this year with all ONES! At first I was excited that my birthday would be all ones. Then I realized there were two days, later it dawned on me there were three days and finally I came to the conclusion FOUR days in 2011 had all ones.
1/1/11
1/11/11
11/1/11
11/11/11
Are you planning anything special on any of these dates?

2 comments:
Happy New Year my friend! It's been a long time and all is well here in Ohio. Hubby (thank God) remains cancer free and we are looking forward to a better year in 2011!
I may not comment often but I do lurk around and be inspired by you and the other ladies! What fabulous vintage work you do ... thanks for popping by my blog today ... it was a thrill to have you stop by!
Lyneen-
Happy New Year! :)
-pamela
Post a Comment