This is one of my favorite stamp sites to view. If you can't find a stamp you need here it isn't on this earth! Just received an email with this amazing sale.... I am passing on the info to you.

"Here's the one you've waited patiently all year for!
Just shop at the Viva Las Vegastamps! Website
Online Store at Viva Las Vegastamps!
and when you're finished shopping,
View Cart and enter
SuperStamp
as your Coupon Code and Apply It
to save 45% off all your Rubber, Grab Bags
and Miracle Tape purchases!
Sale does not apply to Bargain Basement
as items here are already reduced up to
75% off and many new items have been added
recently so you should check it out...
or to Other Goodies.
Hurry as many items in the Bargain Basement
and Other Goodies are limited quantity.
Coupon is valid through Midnight Pacific time
Monday, February 14, 2011.
Please spread the word to any lists you're on
and to your stamping friends. Thanks."
1 comment:
Hello from Arizona. I was on your site to see the boot scootin grannies...again .Julie is my sister.
Sounds like a great party for your Dad
I was facinated by the title of your blog site. Any specifics on your dreaming of castles?
Our son lives in a castle and his Dad and I have helped with the building and several "castle parties".
Your site is amazing, you must be a very talented person!
Deanna
normschack33@yahoo.com
Post a Comment