I made this for A Swap for All Seasons... it is my first attempt at a fabric collage. I used a photo postcard from the 1900's, on the back is written Mrs A.Wyse . I scanned it on to transfer paper and ironed it onto white muslin that I had aged in a tea bath. Then I added fabric, lace, ribbon, trims, flowers, buttons, pearls and more. I was reluctant to put it in the mail today!
To see more amazing art
go HERE at A Swap for All Seasons.
7 comments:
Truly beautiful Lyneen!
this is very beautiful.
Hi Lyneen, I think your collage looks wonderful, love all the detail and layers it has.
(Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a lovely comment too)
Beautiful.I had so much fun doing mine.I like the colors and layers in yours.
So lovely! Sounds like you really enjoyed working on the piece, so I;ll bet it won't be your last fabric collage. Nice change from paper. Sharla
Oh so pretty! I, too, enjoyed making a fabric collage and hope to make more soon.
This is gorgeous for your first attempt at fabric collage. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Robin
Post a Comment