Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions
Home
Design Teams
2020 Kit Instructions
2021 Kit Instructions
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Random Hearts - Found in Denver
Last month I spent nine days in Denver.... while there I glimpsed a few hearts. I took almost 1,000 pictures. I am sure I will find a few more hearts once I get the pictures organized!
One heart floating by...
This tree has a heart shape in my eyes!
Another heart in my eyes.
Mushroom Heart...
The third layer from top hidden there you see it.
For more amazing hearts visit
Guest Heart Thursday. HERE!
1 comment:
Dani
said...
amazing hearts. I love the mushroom heart.
Thank you for sharing.
July 29, 2011 at 12:47:00 AM PDT
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amazing hearts. I love the mushroom heart.
Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment