I wanted to share my FABER-PUNK Eggs at Altered Pages... I used paints purchased here at AlteredPages.com to create them!
This is just a sample of some of the colors of Art Anthology Sorbet Dimension Paint - Gold, Baby Blue Eyes & Kenyan available at AlteredPages.com
The egg base is plastic eggs from the dollar store!!! Covered with tissue and gesso to create a base that the paint could adhere to!
To embellish the hardware store is a great place to get metal!!! I used locking washers from most of me steampunk findings! A few charms and DEW DROPS!
DID YOU KNOW
YOU COULD BUY DEW DROPS
AT ALTERED PAGES!!!
Supplies:
Large Plastic Eggs from the Dollar Store
Gesso
Tissue (sewing patterns work great)
Art Anthology Sorbet Dimension Paint - Gold, Baby Blue Eyes & Kenyan - from AlteredPages.com
Locking Washers from the hardware store
Dew Drops Available at AlteredPages.com
Miscellaneous beads
Charms - Crowns & Bow
Tacky Glue
Have a FAB-PUNKY EASTER!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment