It is that time of year again for a Hippty Hoppity Steampunk Spring Blog Hop with our host Leslierahye. Be sure to visit all the participants blogs and leave a comment. Links to all blogs can be found at the bottom of this post!
Supplies:
Large Plastic Eggs from the Dollar Store
Gesso
Tissue (sewing patterns work great)
Art Anthology Sorbet Dimension Paint - Gold, Baby Blue Eyes & Kenyan - from Altered Pages
Locking Washers from the hardware store
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Miscellaneous beads
Charms - Crowns & Bow
Tacky Glue
HAVE PUNK FILLED EASTER!!!!


7 comments:
totally fun!!! I can just see them in wire egg cubs on the mantel.
These are absolutely wonderful. I had to scroll back up and look when I read "locking washers" in the supplies. I never would have guessed! Great project!
Fabulous bejeweled and punky eggs. Love those paint colors and the elegance from the embellishments.
These are so fun. Excellent use of embellishments.
Lyneen, These are wonderful and I can't wait for the kids to get home from school and work so we can try this out! Thanks for sharing a fun project that older children can do.
Lyneen - Faber-punk eggs. You crack me up LOL And that's EXACTLY what they look like.
These are delightful - and I love the tip about locking washers instead of buying those expensive little gears in the art supply stores! Thanks!
Have a great Easter!
gorgeous - really love the colors, too.
Post a Comment