Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Friday, October 23, 2015

31 Days of Halloween - Day 23

Welcome 
to Day 23
 of the 
 
 
 

During the month of October I am participating as a Wicked Blogger in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project mine as well as all of the blogs listed to the right under the 31 Days of Halloween Badge.

If you choose you can participate as a Horrifying Hopper  a Sinister Lurker or play in the Scavenger Hunt!!!  See more HERE to learn all the details about being a Horrifying Hopper,  a Sinister Lurker or a Scavenger Hunter!!!

Today is SMEARED INK FRIDAY!!!
I am using a digi image from Smeared Ink's Specimen Jar Set


Now for DAY 23
I hope you are having as much fun as I am this month... please take time to visit all the blogs listed on the sidebar!
 
The lady feels a bit WITCHY today!!
 
Witch Hat stamp by craftsmart
 
Colored image with Chameleon Pens, Poison bottle from LittleB.
 
 
Pattern Paper My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween
 
Transparency frame from my stash
 
 
 
 
 
 
8 days to Halloween!!!
 

13 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! She looks FABOOLOUS as a witch! Gotta remember that. Love the framing and potion bottle, too. xxD

valscraftings said...

Wonderful, love the images and layout!

~Lady B~ said...

I love how you made this gorgeous image into a witch. Beautifully crafted!

~Lady B~ said...

I love how you made this gorgeous image into a witch. Beautifully crafted!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

And she is Witcherfiffic too, fabulous card!

Carol said...

Love your card - very effective x Have a great weekend x

Sari / Granne said...

Absolutely brilliant combination of images and papers, hat looks so wicked on her

Mary Holshouser said...

You put a lot of things together to make a great card.
thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the touches of colour! Great images!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous card today! All the elements work so beautifully together.

Laura S Reading said...

Wonderful combination! That is some strong poison!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

How marvelous she looks in her witch hat. Kudo's to you. Fabulous offering today.

Squiddy said...

Love her expression