I love cards!! I love Valentines... I love LOVE!!!!
Happy Lovely Valentines!!!
Here is a cute trifold card for a special someone at Valentines with random love thoughts.
The brown cardstock base measures 6 x 12 inches, scored at 4 and 8 inches to create a trifold card.
Supplies:
Staples
Doily
Brown Cardstock
Random Thought #1 - "You look lovely today!"
On the front adhere doily, Glitz Cardstock Stickers, Glitz Whatnots, Glitz Peek A Boo Happy Travels and Petaloo Flowers. Add staples to the top left corner and bottom right.
Random Thought #1 - "Who Loves Your!"
Random Thought #1 - "You + Me = US!"
Third panel Glitz Cardstock Stickers, Glitz Whatnots, Glitz Peek, Petaloo Flowers and Glitz Giant Rhinestone .
The insert in the envelope pulls out, you can add a message to the back of the card!
Who wouldn't love to receive this in the mail!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment