Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Day 2 - 31 Days of Halloween

"LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2019"


I am so excited to do the 31 days blog hop for the 7th year!
I am going to try and make it everyday this year...
It will be tough with all that is going on this month!  
I don't want to break my streak in the seventh year!
That may not be very good luck????


🎃 This Blog Hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
 Play as often as you want on the days you want!
🎃 All art welcome, creepy or cute!
🎃 Other company stamps are welcome!
🎃 Spooktacular prizes up for grabs!
🎃 Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
🎃 BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE!

An Alice  project from the past. 
Welcome to Wonderland
"You certainly do make delicious cake!"

One of my favorite projects is altering tins, today I have a tin with one of my favorite characters... ALICE!

Supplies from Altered Pages:
 From the Alice Utterly Mad Party Mailbox Muse Kit:
Watch Charm & Chipboard Key 
Exclusive Alice Rubber Stamp Set 
Drink Me from the collage sheet in the Kit

From my stash:
Alcohol Ink
Black ink
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Big Heart made of Creative Paperclay
Chess piece
Large Gear
Pumpkin Bead
Skull bead
Red Heart Bead
Scrabble "A"
Hope you have enjoyed this project 
as much as I did making it. 

Interested in participating CLICK HERE to see more spooky artist work or to hop along with and post your Halloween treats.

😈SINISTER STALKERS😈
You can also participate in the hop as a Sinister Stalker!  Stalk and comment on as many projects shared throughout October as you can to qualify for the Stalker Prize(s)!
The more you hop the better your odds at winning a prize(s).  PLUS it's wicked good fun to see all the spooktacular projects and you may even be inspired to play after all!
 Easy peasy! 
💀




10 comments:

Tink said...

Beautiful altered tins!

My Side of Oz said...

Altered tins always fascinate me. I love anything tiny and so detailed! So your Alice tin is a definitely perfect to me as I also love all things Alice! Wonderful work!

valscraftings said...

Fabulous altered tin, love AIW

Val DT for LeighSBDesigns x

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous tin! Good luck on making it all the way through this year!!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous tin. Love that alice. Hugz

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 2! Ooooo you had me at Alice, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Alice so of course I adore your tin! Totally wonderlandful!

Vivian Foo said...

Creative make and I love everything Alice.

Crafting With Jack said...

What a great project! I have several tins waiting in the cupboard, thank you for inspiring me x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous tin. Love the attention to the details.

Lyneen said...

Day 2 ~ Thank you all for stopping by the 31 Days of Halloween. I appreciate all your wonderful comments!!!!