"LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2019"
I am so excited to do the 31 days blog hop for the 7th year!
I am going to try and make it everyday this year...
It will be tough with all that is going on this month!
I don't want to break my streak in the seventh year!
That may not be very good luck????
π This Blog Hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
π Play as often as you want on the days you want!
π All art welcome, creepy or cute!
π Other company stamps are welcome!
π Spooktacular prizes up for grabs!
π Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
π BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE!
Interested in participating CLICK HERE to see more spooky artist work or to hop along with and post your Halloween treats.
Day 8 has arrived!~
Day 8 has arrived!~
I have a little treat box... The box die is from ELizabeth Craft Designs. It is one of the new Christmas dies. I just could not help myself. When I first got it all I could think of was a Halloween treat box!
The raven is from the graveyard scene dies by ECD.
The little picket fences are from ECD Village Edges.
The ghosts, spider web and spider are from Tim Holtz Frightful Things.
πSINISTER STALKERSπ
You can also participate in the hop as a Sinister Stalker! Stalk and comment on as many projects shared throughout October as you can to qualify for the Stalker Prize(s)!
The more you hop the better your odds at winning a prize(s). PLUS it's wicked good fun to see all the spooktacular projects and you may even be inspired to play after all!
Easy peasy!
You can also participate in the hop as a Sinister Stalker! Stalk and comment on as many projects shared throughout October as you can to qualify for the Stalker Prize(s)!
The more you hop the better your odds at winning a prize(s). PLUS it's wicked good fun to see all the spooktacular projects and you may even be inspired to play after all!
Easy peasy!





10 comments:
Spooktacular trick or treat box!
Val DT LeighSBDesigns x
Great box, good thinking using it for Halloween!
Super little Halloween box!!
Happy Day 8! And what a spooktacular treat box it is too! I do that too...pretty much any die I buy has to be able to work for both Halloween, Christmas and everything else in between LOL!
Love your treat box! Great job!!
Terrific treat box! How lovely you included it in the Halloween side of things! :)
Faboolous box. Love those ghosts. HUgz
What a fab-boo-lous little box . love the details.
Cute scary one!
Day 8 ~ Thank you all for stopping by the 31 Days of Halloween. I appreciate all your wonderful comments!!!!
Post a Comment