Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Thursday, October 1, 2020

31 Days of Halloween 2020 - Day 1

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 10th Annual
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st


THIS IS A STRESS FREE HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP 
A fun and easy going Hop open to Everyone!

Spooktacular prizes up for grabs!
Learn all about the hop, prizes and rules HERE!


Today I have a card I created at during a Craft A-long on September 20th, designed by Tessler Stamps.  

                                                                             
I am proud to share these cute gnomes and letters made by my cousin, her company is 
Five&Ten&One you can find her HERE on Facebook!
They are poured cement...


                                         Click HERE and scroll down here to see all the artists 
SPOOKTACULAR Halloween projects!



6 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that witch and the orange moon!
Great gnomes too...

Vivian Foo said...

Love the witch riding!

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular card Lyneen, love the silhouette images!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 1 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with this spooktacular witchie card! Those gnomes are ADORBS!

Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

Crafting With Jack said...

Great to be joining In with you again, great witch card and very cute gnomes x Happy hopping!

My Side of Oz said...

Fantastic witchy flying through the sky with her bat friends! I adore the little gnomes and the BOO letters! Too cute! I will visit your cousin's store today! Thanks for the linky info!