Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

31 Days of Halloween 2020 - Day 7

   LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 10th Annual

31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2020!

This is my 8th year participating!

The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st


THIS IS A STRESS FREE HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP 
A fun and easy going Hop open to Everyone!

Spooktacular prizes up for grabs!
Learn all about the hop, prizes and rules HERE!

Day 7 - final card from my Echo Park "I Love Halloween" card kit created for the local scrapbook store.  While the times are what they are I am not teaching classes... we are making card kits, everyone picks them up at the store and makes them at home.  Some day we will be able to socialize again. 


This is the first Halloween kit I prepared... 6 cards... 23 kits!!!





Click HERE and scroll down here to see all the artists 
SPOOKTACULAR Halloween projects!

6 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

That's a great sentiment!

Vivian Foo said...

Your Halloween Kit is really interesting. I love that spider.

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular card Lyneen, love the sentiment! I too am not hosting Friday craft group at Hobby Craft due to Covid-19!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Crafting With Jack said...

I love your phrase. I haven’t heard that one before. Did you make it up or can I use it? Please!

My Side of Oz said...

I wish I were near enough to enjoy your awesome kits! The poem on this one is really great! Spooky wonderful card!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 7 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year! Your card kits have turned out so spooktacular, I'm sure everyone is enjoying being crafty still!
Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com