Welcome to LeighSBDesigns 4th Annual
Gothic Valentine Blog Hop
February 13th to 16th
The linky party opens today at 9am Pacific and
closes at 5 minutes 'til midnight Pacific.
Today I have a Valentine ATC I created today using one on LeighSBDesigns images... the Heart Tree.
Strange how the picture made the image much brighter than it is in person. I was going for a stormy background. Here in the picture it does not feel as stormy as I intended. I printed the image and used my distress inks to paint it. I stamped small hearts in the tree and "Be My Valentine".
We have had a couple of snowy days here. Not much celebrating, my husband planned to buy flowers but the roads were too bad. We had a nice quiet day at home. Like every other day this past year.
To see the work of other artists click HERE and scroll down to the links!
The hop is stress free, i.e. enter makes on as many days as you want and only hop and comment on the days you play, easy peasy! Please follow the Rules HERE to participate and qualify for the LeighSBDesigns Prize! This is a Blog Hop NOT a challenge.... HAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE! Everyone is invited to enter dark love inspired makes in the Linky Party using any stamp company products!
4 comments:
Super ATC using the heart tree!
I know what you mean about photos changing how things look in reality - although in my case it shows up every error!!
Fabulous ATC using the Heart Tree, love it!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Wonderful setting for the heart tree! We had snow flurries (teeny tiny) here today in south Mississippi! Now just overcast and cold! :) Wonderful Valentine tree!
Happy Valentine's Day and Day 2 of my Gothic Valentine blog hop, so happy to have you joining in the fun again this year! Love the whimsical scene you created here with my Heart Tree! I like to trick the camera gremlin when he acts up like this by editing the photo to get it back to real life ;0)
Leigh
http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
http://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment