Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Card Chain Challenge August 2024

This is my first time participating in the monthly Card Chain Challenge.  People participate from all around the world.  I am really excited to see what I will receive this month.  This is the card I sent to Hillary in England, hopefully it makes it to its intended recipient before the end of the month. 

Update: Hillary received her card in record time!  It took 10 days!

     


Supplies used to create my card:

Relatively Thoughtful, Walter Crane – in the Garden Collection (Papers and fussy cut images)
Acrylic Stamp block
Woodware Extra Postmarks FRM077
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves
Elizabeth Craft Designs Elegant Decorative Borders 2121
Gold Sharpie Pen Large
Dina Wakely Gloss Spray Ancient


Colors included bubblegum background mat, apricot decorative border and lime background label. Friendship sentiment.  I loosely followed the August Sketch. You can see the sketch HERE!
 



4 comments:

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Beautiful card!

Julia Aston said...

What lovely cut out images of the beautiful girl adorned with and surrounded by all the daffodils! A wonderful card for the challenge! Julia xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So glad you've joined the Card Chain, Lyneen!! Just love your sweet girl image among the daffodils!! I'm sending to you for September so looking forward to that. I see you do Craft Roulette too - I joined earlier this year and have 21 cards in so far. Happy crafting!!

Arlene said...

How wonderful. So glad you joined the group.