lovely use of the image - great tag - thank you for joining us on tyi this week.....
What a fun Christmas tag!
beautiful tag for the challenge Lyneen and I love that traditional Santa image..thanks for joining us at TYI this week and hope to see you oftenHugskathxxxxx
aww this is adorable - brilliant Xmassy image - thanks for joining us this week and good luck in the prize draw!Dawn
Fantastic tag Lyneen! I LOVE it!~
Just lovely!!! Love it!! :0)-pamelastampindamour.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
lovely use of the image - great tag - thank you for joining us on tyi this week.....
What a fun Christmas tag!
beautiful tag for the challenge Lyneen and I love that traditional Santa image..thanks for joining us at TYI this week and hope to see you often
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
aww this is adorable - brilliant Xmassy image - thanks for joining us this week and good luck in the prize draw!
Dawn
Fantastic tag Lyneen! I LOVE it!~
Just lovely!!! Love it!! :0)
-pamela
stampindamour.com
Post a Comment