Sunday Postcard Art is hosted by my online friend Kris... I choose to use images from a print I had rolled up in the closet for a couple of years. I cut each individual out and repositioned the images from the original... I apologize to the artist... I just loved these children. background paper is from Memeory Box. Thanks for the challenge.
7 comments:
It looks like these kids are having a grand time playing. Great idea to repurpose that unused print.
..and now I love them too. This is a great card, Lyneen.
great postcard!! love the images!!!
Hi!
Great postcard!!! Thanks for stopping by my place. Take Care!!
Sherrie
I thought maybe these were some of the quints! Cute kids...wonderful postcard.
Adorable children and they they perfect on that background paper!
I thought these might be some of the quints too Lyneen! Just adorable!, thanks so much for playing!
Post a Comment