Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Friday, November 7, 2008

Theme Thursday - Happy


I Love HAPPY MAIL!!!!  The challenge as http://themethursday.wordpress.com/ this week was to make something that makes you happy or with the word "happy".  I choose to do Happy Mail.  Image is from Crafty Secrets.  Stamps used Just for Fun, Stampabilities and Memory Box.   I found the broach for $1 at a garage sale!

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this really lovely.
Gorgeous.

Robin said...

This is beautiful. Love that bling!

Stampindamour said...

Lyneen--this is so Vintage and just lovely!!! Love the brooch! :0)

-pamela
stampindamour.com

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - love that bling!

Phree said...

Beautiful work, such a lovely image.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Lyneen, I'd be happy if I received this in my mailbox, too!
It's wonderful...so vintage!

Rika said...

Pretty card!

K said...

beautiful card

~*~Patty S said...

Your card is beautiful, wonderful colors and the touch of bling!

Ed said...

Beautiful, love how you put it together !! The brooch is amazing.

Faye said...

gorgeous colors, Lyneen. It looks very happy to me.

Catherine said...

Such an adorable image - very sweet! Love the Bling also - the perfect touch!

stamp and scrape said...

The brooch, feather and ribbon are lovely touches on this pretty card.
Ros