Gothic Arches Challenge theme is TAG... include a tag on your arch... I am happy how my arch came out this week. THANKS for the challenge!

The background is alcohol inks, stamped with SU print pattern, then embossed with pearl. The chip board is Maya Road and the image is from the Tim Holtz collection at Stampers Anonymous. I stamped the image once in green for the main piece and then again in red for the tag which is a crystal sticker. Additional crystal stickers line the bottom...
10 comments:
That is superb!! I just must get myself some Tim Holtz stamps too.
Ali xx
gorgeous rich colors..yes Tim Holtz IS the bomb!!
Wonderful arch with beautiful colors!
Fabulous arch
Lovely arch, great colors and such a nice message too!
That is a great arch, Lyneen. I have that stamp, too, and love it!
This is one of my favorite stamps. I love how you've used the crytal tag!
What a beautiful arch! Love the red and lime green, and the double wings and "be yourself" tag. Lovely!
Stunning piece Lyneen! The colors are gorgeous!
Great little fairy tag
Post a Comment