OMG these are absolutely gorgeous and really lovely. Fabulous.
these are great!!!
super sweet valentine atc's Lyneen! love them both!
These are such cute images, Lyneen. You come across some neat stuff on your shopping expeditions!
Lyneen, these are adorable! Love your use of embellishments.
How lovely ATCs!
Goodness Gracious ... these are adorable!!! You are SO clever!!
These are adorable. I love that you used them on two ATCs. That is a wonderful idea.
I love them, Lyneen. I just adore those vintage valentines.
The images and your ATC's are just adorable Lyneen!
OK Lyneen...I adore these. Any chance you want to make more for our swap this month??? - Kris
Oooooh Lyneen these are gorgeous.I love the rich colours and images.Elaine
How cute are these! I'm ready for my ticket to Dreamland and Fairyland... very sweet!
Both are so cute
Wonderful style. Both are SO cute.Really great work.
What a lovely cards!!!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
OMG these are absolutely gorgeous and really lovely. Fabulous.
these are great!!!
super sweet valentine atc's Lyneen! love them both!
These are such cute images, Lyneen. You come across some neat stuff on your shopping expeditions!
Lyneen, these are adorable! Love your use of embellishments.
How lovely ATCs!
Goodness Gracious ... these are adorable!!! You are SO clever!!
These are adorable. I love that you used them on two ATCs. That is a wonderful idea.
I love them, Lyneen. I just adore those vintage valentines.
The images and your ATC's are just adorable Lyneen!
OK Lyneen...I adore these. Any chance you want to make more for our swap this month??? - Kris
Oooooh Lyneen these are gorgeous.
I love the rich colours and images.
Elaine
How cute are these! I'm ready for my ticket to Dreamland and Fairyland... very sweet!
Both are so cute
Wonderful style. Both are SO cute.
Really great work.
What a lovely cards!!!
Post a Comment