just fabulous!! love all about it!
Yes...this is really Paris. Fabulous postcard!!
Wonderful card, love the way you have used colour
Wonderful postcard!!!!
Just beautiful. I love all the details.
So many things I love about this card...the photo - the dress is simply gorgeous!...the bling!...the charm!...the stamp!:)Liz
Gorgeous postcard
This is awesome ... love the elements you've put together here!!
wow what a gorgeous card!
She looks like a real take-charge lady! Beautifully designed card.
Awesome card!!!!
You did a fabulous job on this postcard, Lyneen!
Beautiful image and I love your sentiment!
Wonderful vintage postcard!
fantasticly gorgeous card. thanx for playing
Great image- Love the swirl.
Beautiful postcard!
What a fabulous, flirty postcard!
Got to check out postcard art soon. This is fab.Love your work and will be back (only popped in for a quick visit and haven't seen enough yet)elaine
Very pretty Parisian card! Love the way the red swirl intensifies the rest of the red in the card. Very rich!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
just fabulous!! love all about it!
Yes...this is really Paris.
Fabulous postcard!!
Wonderful card, love the way you have used colour
Wonderful postcard!!!!
Just beautiful. I love all the details.
So many things I love about this card...the photo - the dress is simply gorgeous!...the bling!...the charm!...the stamp!
:)
Liz
Gorgeous postcard
This is awesome ... love the elements you've put together here!!
wow what a gorgeous card!
She looks like a real take-charge lady! Beautifully designed card.
Awesome card!!!!
You did a fabulous job on this postcard, Lyneen!
Beautiful image and I love your sentiment!
Wonderful vintage postcard!
fantasticly gorgeous card. thanx for playing
Great image- Love the swirl.
Beautiful postcard!
What a fabulous, flirty postcard!
Got to check out postcard art soon. This is fab.
Love your work and will be back (only popped in for a quick visit and haven't seen enough yet)
elaine
Very pretty Parisian card! Love the way the red swirl intensifies the rest of the red in the card. Very rich!
Post a Comment