Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions
MY HOUSE!
This week MY HOUSE embodies two challenges. First, da ma maison il ya, there is a misunderstood king in the house. Second, Art Creations Friday #19 provided the image of the boy (I used in the house) to incorporate in a card/project. Finally my roaming card gnome made it into another one of my projects! I am having such fun with the Gnome from Rubber Soul! Art Creations Friday image of boy to be used! I even used my Keep Calm Carry On stamp in the background (you can see it if you enlarge the picture)!!!!!
9 comments:
Lyneen, Yet another gorgeous card! Love the way you combined the 2 challenges - very clever! The colors are beautiful. And, there is that cute gnome again!
I LOVE your house Lyneen! The colors are awsome and I spy the cute little gnome!
wonderful combo of challenges, your house looks wonderful, the gnome makes me giggle!
this is just great!!!
Great fun creation, excellent take on the 2 themes, clever you!
JudyNZ
Gorgeous house!
He looks good in your house!
great fun house!!! love it!
Jolie maison, je te remercie de ta participation.
Post a Comment