

Yesterday on my way home I dropped by the Rubber Soul. I was so excited to be the first person to own their newest mounted stamps!!!! "Keep Calm and Carry On". It is available in TWO rubber stamps. One is solid the other has floating words click here to see! I went home and made ATCs for a trade I was participating in on Friday evening, everyone loved the slogan.
The stamps are miniatures of a British WWII propaganda poster, to learn more about the poster go to Barter Books.
Below are the ATCs I traded, I used the solid stamp with VersaColor - Cardinal.
Stamping tip: I always stamp on glass, especially when I have a solid background. I always get a better image.
These are my new favorite stamps!!!!
3 comments:
oh lyneen, look what you did with them!! how super cool. and i love that you were the first to get them, right off the presses as it were. and using them as an ATC is brilliant!
ok, carry on.
:-) dani
i'll have my order tomorrow (i hope)...and it's wise to order extras to give as gifts....wouldn't this be the perfect gift for everyone on our gift lists?
lyneen...i love what you did with these stamps...
OMGosh i love them!! Im going to see if they are available in the UK yet as i know a lot of girls who would love something made with these! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment