A couple of weeks ago a group of us got together to play with beeswax!!! This was my first collage. The image of the couple is from Collagevisions - Digital Collage Sheets. I won several from a challenge a WinterHaven. On this piece I used mulberry paper, tissue paper, lace, flowers, die cut letters and a grunge board flourish. Everything on this is attached using the wax except for the rhinestones.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
My Beeswax Collages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So glad to see you posted your beeswax creations! Your enthusiasm was contagious, and your collages are wonderful. Love the experiments with cheesecloth, too.
Thanks for sharing these, Lyneen. I've never worked with beeswax before, but the effect looks fabulous
Beautiful pieces Lyneen! That beeswax gives your pieces such a rich texture!
They're all gorgeous Lyneen!~ Thanks for sharing!
Hi..ty for sharing these. I too want a melting pot to try this..but I think I will just use a double boiler from my old potsnpans...think it will work? gorgy work tho...ty Cher
Post a Comment