
Now, on to Season 2!
Gypsy Fish decided to host a second season!
As posted on Gypsy Fish:
Starting Sunday February 14th (the second of the month) Silver Sunday will now be a long running monthly get together...EVERY 2nd Sunday of the month we will bring out our silver whether it be tarnished, polished, old, new, heirlooom, aluminum, pewter, glittered, plated or faded.....as long as it's silver....so get creative and get ready to party! You know, not all that glitters is gold!
I am sharing some of my Silver (colored) molds.
I had to add a little heart for VALENTINES DAY!
I have collected a few, maybe too many!
I just purchased this one at auction last night.
It is about 6 inches high and 7 inches wide.
I will be selling it in my shop.
HAPPY SILVER SUNDAY
Check out other participants HERE!
9 comments:
Wow, that's quite a collection!
wow...you do have lots of molds. Love it! Happy silver Sunday and a sweet Valentine's day too!
What a great collection of molds! i have a few and love them but, not nearly as large of a collection as yours. Wonderful!
Happy Valentine's Day!
i love tin molds, you have a wonderful collection!
happy valentine's day!
What a great silver mold ollection!Happy Valentine's Day!...Christine
Amazing collection! WHat a great idea for SS....Thanks for paticipating....see you next month!
{{Gypsy Valentine hugs}}
Beth
You have quite an interesting collection!
Sue
What a beautiful collection & perfect timing on your newest Silver Tin....
Have a Wonderful Week
What a neat collection. Your molds are wonderful! I thought I recognized that mold from the auction catalog last week - LOVE it! Very cool! :)
Post a Comment