This is Valentine I dropped in the mail today for a one on one swap. I did go a bit overboard... I am sure the recipient will love it.

The Valentines are from my collection.

The owl is in a pocket.

And can be pulled out!

When you open the card there is a surprise!!
Several vintage Valentines.

Flip up the the banister boy and there is another Valentine under him.
Another drops to reveal the sweet girl with a kitten.

Close ups of a couple of the Valentines inside.

Happy Valentines Day!
3 comments:
Oh Lyneen Sweetie...
I so wish I was the recipient of this beautiful Valentine. What love you put into it. Overboard? I don't think so. It is just perfect, special and so spells "LOVE".
Thank you for sharing your special card with me today. I love it. You are very good with making them.
Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs and so much love...Sherry
I found you on Catherine's blog page. WOW! This is wonderful! I LOVE these cards and how you used them.
I am a lover and collector of Valentines Day Cards! lol
Have a wonderful day!
These Valentine's are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.
Post a Comment