This is the final week of SILVER SUNDY...
THANKS BETH for hosting this event.
I didn't realize how little silver I actually owned.
I really enjoyed seeing all the other Silver Posts.
What a sweet mini tea service. The pot holds 2 cups.
This would be just for show
It is so hard to take pictures of polished silver with out reflections!
7 comments:
Very lovely and traditional. I am sure that is going to sell right away, its beautiful. Happy SS...
Sylvia
I ♥♥♥ that silver tea service, it is stunning!
I have the same little set! I just didn't show it YET! I love to use the sugar and creamer when I have a lady over for tea!
It is a beautiful set...I'm sure it will quickly go home with someone.
Sue
What a sweet little set!
Happy Silver Sunday.
xoxo
Donna
What a pretty service. I'm sure it will sell quickly. It is hard to take photos of shiny silver without reflections!
Blessings,
Marcia
Shiny shiny shiny ....just so pretty. Thanks for playing along...See you next Sunday for season 2 and the SS giveaway reveal.
{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth
Post a Comment