I think I am crazy... who has four BLOGS.... I have three of my own and one I share. My new one is Cat's Meow Antique Mall.
If you have a minute grab a cup of coffee and hop on over checkout what everyone is selling!
You may think I am crazy that I have four... it isn't that bad. This is my main blog. Two are seasonal. Mostly pictures Mike's Garage is active in the summer when my husband is drag racing. Mixed-Media Market is really active when we are getting ready for a market day. My new blog Cat's Meow is mostly pictures of all sorts of things in the antique store I have a space.
3 comments:
I don't know how you do it. I started a second one and I simply couldn't do justice to both. I found my main blog was taking so much time and effort to create, write, post and respond...that I've let my second one just sit there.
4? Holy smokes I can barely manage one!! Good for you...!!
4?4!!!! I can not even manage the ONE that I have...good for (4) you!
Post a Comment