Repurposing photo on the cover of a book I used at work... this is the from the cover of one of my resources for event planning I get each year. I love this image and could not toss in the trash... I rescued it and here it is on a card.
Hi Lyneen~ I am your Tussie Mussie swap partner. Please send me an e-mail letting me know what you enjoy collecting and such. I am looking forward to getting to know you!
4 comments:
That is very lovely.
love the card. Rescuing stuff to reuse is so much fun!
Hi Lyneen~
I am your Tussie Mussie swap partner. Please send me an e-mail letting me know what you enjoy collecting and such. I am looking forward to getting to know you!
Patti
plindeman@palos118.org
Hi~ Me again- meant to tell you that your blog is beautiful. And it sure sounds like we have a lot in common! Have a great day!
Post a Comment