Time to get my gifts in the mail... she lives thousands of miles away so I don't get to see her too often. This year I am sending her a special gift...
Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours looks so lovely. Your mother is a very very lucky woman. I can imagine how happy she'll be opening your hand made book. Gorgeous!! happy creations from tj in germany
5 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours looks so lovely. Your mother is a very very lucky woman. I can imagine how happy she'll be opening your hand made book. Gorgeous!! happy creations from tj in germany
Beautiful card/book Lyneen....I'm sure your Mom will be happy when she receives it!
She's going to love it!
What a special gift! Your mom is sure to love it, Lyneen!
What a treasured keepsake this little book is going to become! Your mom is going to love it dearly! Beautiful work!!
Post a Comment