Have you ever used Echo Art Board for ATCs.... I LOVE IT... it is a dream to work with when using paint or any other wet medium! I don't have to worry about the base warping at all!
Here is an ATC using a time stamp with CASTLES of all AGES collage image on painted Echo Art Board !
Before starting cut the castle image from the Altered Pages Castles of the Ages Collage Sheet.
Supplies:
Echo Art Board- ATC
Golden Opulence sticker
Use Chalk Paint - Timeless on the Echo Art Board, then apply a thin layer of Gel Medium. Lay the image of the castle on the ATC and burnish it carefully.
Apply a thin layer of Gel Medium over the image, with Chalk Paint - Timeless lightly go around the edges of the image to frame it. Add a Golden Opulence sticker to the upper left corner. Adhere dew drops to lower right.
While the Gel Medium is still sticky add bits of Gold Leaf. Note: once I opened my package of Gold Leaf I keep it in a plastic container... it is almost impossible to get it back in the package and makes it easier to use.









No comments:
Post a Comment