Today I am experimenting with FLYING MONA from Lost Coast Designs.
Supplies:
Lost Coast Designs Flying Mona stampAcrylic Block
Black Ink
Brown Ink
White tissue paperEmbossing Powder Black
Glue Stick
Double Sided Tape
Vintage Text Paper
Card Base - Cardstock
Pens Gold
Niji Paints
Water Brush
Use the Lost Coast Designs Flying Mona stamp on an Acrylic Block and Black Ink.
Stamp Flying Mona on White Tissue paper.
Heat embossed the image with Embossing Powder - Black.
Paint Flying Mona with Niji Paints using a Water Brush. Be careful not to saturate the tissue paper with water or it will tear. Let the paints dry.
Cut the Vintage Text Paper to the desired size for the card. Before adhering Flying Mona to the text be sure the tissue fits. If not gently remove additional tissue.
Cut brown cardstock for the mat, trim with Gold pen. With double sided tape attach the Vintage Text Paper with the Flying Mona to the brown cardstock mat. Adhere to card base!
If you look closely it almost looks like Mona is FLYING!
PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAM IN USING LOST COAST STAMPS IN JULY, AS A SPECIAL TREAT THEY WILL ALL BE 10% OFF FOR THE MONTH OF JULY - just click here.












4 comments:
This is one of my very favorite Lost Coast stamps and I love to see it used - gives me good ideas for how to use mine! You have a beautiful card and Mona looks gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity design challenge!
Mona looks amazing here, she has a metallic look to her. I've loved seeing what you've made this month with the Lost Coast stamps xx
I have this stamp and I love seeing what other ways to use her. Thanks
Love this image and those paints are really cool. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz
Post a Comment