31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2017 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!
Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my card... Fly Ointment EWWWW!
I am still working through some of my stash to create these over sized cards! This is card 5 of 6!!! I have had fun limiting my self to just stash!
WEEKLY Prize
Mystifying Tin with Halloween goodies!
Visit all the blogs listed on the side bar
for more AWESOME Halloween!






10 comments:
Really like your idea of using your stash and the oversized cards! Looks really good how you made in a cool Halloween creation!
X
Diana
My creations
Very cool! I really like all of the different elements you combined to make this card.
Wicked cool, loving that #13 card! I want to come and dive into your stash and play, what fun!
and a separate note to thank you for supporting me and promoting my LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique in your sidebar, very much appreciated :0)
Hugs
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Love the fly ointment.
The spider is sitting there
waiting for the flies.
Grest project.
thanks for sharing.
Great use of your stash!! Fly ointment!!
Very cool. Love the heart blood. Hugz
Awesome details on your card today!
Awesome card and spook tac ular design!
Nice card. Great combination of elements, even if a bit gross ;)
Post a Comment