31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2017 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my card... Getting ready to PAR-TAY!!! It's 31 days until Halloween
This week I am going through all of my stash to create over sized cards to send to my Greats! I have boxes of Halloween goodies that I have hoarded over the years. Time to use them.
WEEKLY Prize
Mystifying Tin with Halloween goodies!
Visit all the blogs listed on the side bar
for more AWESOME Halloween!

Black Dragon
Susan
LeighSBDesigns
Lyneen
Stampendous Stamps
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Tee
Alison
Sarah
Nan
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Kat
Shell





19 comments:
Fabulous - love the effect of the black against gorgeous orange :-D xxxx
It's october 1 and I've put out the Halloween
decorations. Look forward to it every
year - and to this hop. It's fangtastic.
Love the ticket to the party.
thanks for sharing.
Oh wow! I just love it!
X
Diana
My creations
Awesome card! Love that background color!
Love this and great detail.
Great cards!
Oooh, what fun. Love the ticket. Fun card. I'm trying to use some stash as well. That mint tin looks amazing. Hugz
Love your make and that tin is soo cool
Oh this is fab! Love the stark black and orange. Looking forward to seeing more m x
Your stuff is always amazing. Look forward to seeing what you have each day
I love your card! Want to send it to me???? LOL
Hugs,
Marilyn
Love the colour scheme!! What a good idea to make oversize cards...quite different from my ATCs!!
I have been waiting months for this. You do not disappoint!. Love it!
You sound just like me. My Halloween stash just keeps on growing. I too am trying hard to use some of my stash. Maybe I should just buy 2 of everything!
Love your card-the tree is fantastic.
I can't get enough of Halloween!Love your party invitation card, and looking forward to more makes!
Wicked cool start to 31 DOH & YAY on using your stash but you say Halloween Hoard like it's a bad thing bwahahaha👻
Love your card, especially that tree!
Nothing better than a silhouetted Halloween tree! Love it! And that ticket piece is pretty cool, is that an actual ticket or did you make it look that way? Fabulous first day project, can't wait to see more!
Great card!
Post a Comment