31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2017 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for a mini tin...
WEEKLY Prize
Mystifying Tin with Halloween goodies!
Visit all the blogs listed on the side bar
for more AWESOME Halloween!





10 comments:
Oh, that is cool. Love the little skeleton. Hugz
That's a super little tin!
thanks for the idea.
I have some of these little boxes
and some of the metal charms.
Now I know how to combine them
into a fun decoration.
Love the skeleton! Great job!!
wow, love that. With the black rose in it X
Diana
My creations
Love your altered tin! Fantastic.
Love the way you decorated your mini tin!
I sent you a message on FB with my address for the prize!
Love it. Wish I had your talents.
Squeeee! Such an adorable tin! Love all the elements, especially that clock.
Wicked cool little tin, love it!
Post a Comment