Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

31 Days of Halloween 2020 - Day 6

  LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 10th Annual

31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2020!

This is my 8th year participating!

The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

THIS IS A STRESS FREE HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP 

A fun and easy going Hop open to Everyone!

Spooktacular prizes up for grabs!
Learn all about the hop, prizes and rules HERE!

Day 6 - a shaker card
This paper line from Echo Park has so many coordinating pieces, it was fun mixing and matching.  I used the scallop frame from the ephemera pack to make the shaker in the center.  The shaker has pumpkins, candy corn and little spider webs. I added a the little witch and sentiment.   Three little pumpkins and a funky tulle flower finish the card. 


                           Click HERE and scroll down here to see all the artists 
SPOOKTACULAR Halloween projects!


6 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the layers! Great Halloween colours too...

Vivian Foo said...

I especially love those pumpkins.

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular card, love those pumpkins!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Crafting With Jack said...

I do love that starry background, Ineven had a look for the paper pack. I guess because it is topical it seems to sold out in a lot of places. I thought I might buy the 6. 6 if I can find it. Loving your cards so far,bye the way send me your email and I will s3nd you a copy of the Poe tickets x

My Side of Oz said...

So much to love on this card! A shaker, fabulous papers, marvelous confetti, and those awesome pumpkins...oh! and the tulle flower! Every bit is Halloween goodness! Lovely card!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 6 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with adorable shaker card, love all the elements you used!
Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com