Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Tis the Season Blog Hop 2020 - Day 26

LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring 'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep our spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home! 


This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!

ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!

My final card kit that will be available at our local scrapbook store is made using Echo Park Winter Wonderland.  this is the first card in the kit!  The deer are Tim Holtz Darling Deer die set. 


And my second Advent Calendar gift yesterday!

December 2 - I received this sweet little Tea Pot stamp and die!

Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these deer and the background paper - and I am very envious of the Advent calendar!

valscraftings said...

Fab card Lyneen, love the reindeer! I haven’t had the teapot stamp and die yet...I’ve had A Rose, Love, Baby and today a Present...are they not all the same gifts.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Beautiful, love those reindeer! Hey, I got Baby text in Day 2...so they're not identical, hope I get the teapot soon, its cute!
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

My Side of Oz said...

Such beautiful paper, just perfect for the darling deer! I am like Susan! Envious of the Advent and those tiny stamps! :)